The post hereby helps the customer in completing the survey through Publixsurvey: Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey and the customers can thus win the prize up to $1000 rewards which is an exiting work as if your getting reward for completing the survey.
If you are the new customer or the old one, you all are taken to the survey page via Publixsurvey: Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey for winning exciting rewards. Each company wants to know whether their customers are satisfied or not and thus I insist you take part in the survey as it is beneficiary to you and company too.
About Publix survey
Publix Supermarkets that is also known as Publix is the US employee-owned chain of grocery stores founded on September 6, 1930 in Winter Haven, Florida and it has its stores now in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, North Carolina and Virginia. It was founded by George W. Jenkins and now explores its business in categories like Event planning, money services, online shopping and home delivery, real estate.
Publix employs almost 190,000 people at its 1,172 (as of March 2018) retail locations, cooking schools, corporate offices, 9 grocery distribution centers, and 11 manufacturing facilities.The manufacturing facilities produce its dairy, deli, bakery, and other food products. [Information from wikipedia]
Publix survey Rewards:
On completing and taking part in the publixsurvey.com survey the customers will be given the opportunity at the end of the survey to enter the Publix sweepstakes to win one of 10x $1000 gift cards to spend on groceries in the store.
Publix survey Rules & Requirements:
- Residents of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee can take part.
- It is limited for one entry per household.
- You must have mobile or Pc/laptop with good internet access.
- Your age must be more then 18.
- Keep your receipt with you to enter the survey number.
Publix survey Guide:
- Open the official site of Publix Survey
- Choose your preffered language
- Enter the Store number.
- Enter the Survey code.
- Enter the Timestamp
- Click ‘next’ to continue with survey.
- Answer few questions related to your experience. share your genuine review
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.